Our mission is to "Refuel the Human-Animal Connection" in the City of Syracuse through community outreach and educational programming, while advocating for pit bulls and other misunderstood breeds.
- A reduction in the number that end up in animal shelters
- An increase in the number that are adopted
- A decrease in euthanasia rates
- A reduction in dog fighting
our envisioned future for the Syracuse community
- A more humane community that treats people and animals with dignity and respect
- Citizens that display characteristics such as respect, empathy, kindness, tolerance, and social responsibility
don’t take PITy. take action.
A special thank you to our website sponsor: Fuzzy Paws Pet Services